8MM FORUM WORLDWIDE • View topic - Rock Star Caught With Hand in Penny Tray

8MM-16MM FORUM WORLDWIDE

The International Forum for 8mm, 16mm, and 9.5mm film
Dedicated To Collectors Around The World
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Click on any of the boxes below to link to a new page

Screening Rooms    Ebay Film Sellers    Film/Equipment Sellers    Laurel and Hardy    Magnetic Striping

Our mission is to provide a "free" forum for all members. This forum will not delete, lock up, or edit any posts. On this forum, you are "free" to question any statement that is not understood, and debate any differences you have with another member. We only moderate when a member will not back up his accusations. There are no condescending attitudes from the Administrator or the Moderator. You will be treated with respect. Dan Lail, Admin. and Chris Smith, Moderator

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rock Star Caught With Hand in Penny Tray
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:29 pm 
Site Admin

Wierd Dan Lailkovic. [set5_b/set5_b/sifone.gif]

http://www.metroxpressjazz.com/index.html

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:04 pm 
Site Admin

So now CX is saying over at 8MM Forum that the video was made in order to manipulate persons who had been
manipulating him? :roll:

Maybe he should change his video name from CX to BS.

I know there may be many members of this forum who may not know anything about the person in question here.
He has been a member of online film forums to my recollection since 2005, and is a power poster on the other two
forums.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:11 pm 
Film Expert

Incidentally, it's pretty much clear that Dan and I are his biggest "manipulators". So, why, if it was aimed at us, would he only post this video on the one forum where Dan is banned and I no longer get involved?

It's BS.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:03 pm 
Site Admin

I just read over at 8MM Forum where Osi wants anyone to provide facts of his stealing money in a film sale.
Here he is trying to confuse the issue. He is well aware that he has not been accused of stealing money from
other film collectors. He is well aware that he has been accused of deceptive practices in selling films. He is
also protected by the forum moderator there, in that he can post any outrageous claim that he wants to confuse
or manipulate the readers or members. I think that he is aware that if someone posted the actual
chain of events showing his deceptive practices, that this post would either be locked or deleted.

Osi was offered a chance to come to this forum to debate these issues; however, that chance was cancelled
when on Small Format he threatened me with a lawsuit. That post was left to stand for nine days by the
Administrator and locked at the same time that I was banned, so I was unable to reply there.

In order to see the confusing trail that Osi leaves when replying to questions about his questionable practices,
just go and read one of the threads and try to keep up with his replies as a logical statement. Then come here
and read a thread that is questioning the other forum thread and see how easy it is to understand the replies
here which are straight forward and logical. You will find that there is no manipulating of Osi's words.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:41 pm 
Film Expert

Dan Lail wrote:
So now CX is saying over at 8MM Forum that the video was made in order to manipulate persons who had been
manipulating him? :roll:

Maybe he should change his video name from CX to BS.

Love it! [set5_b/set5_b/smilielol5.gif]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:14 pm 
Film Expert

Osi has his loyal supporters and dispite all the contradictions in his stories about the cores, the reels, and the coins he is far to self important to admit anything and will always direct attention away from the actual issue bringing up something else. This is why I encouraged him to look into politics as this skill he has would serve him well. Unfortunately, the support he has will keep me away from the other forums.

Bill :smile:

P.S.This is the bad guy forum!....guess I'm a bad guy too!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:38 pm 
Film Expert

On the 8mm forum Osi challenged Mike to produce evidence proving Osi had ever stolen a single penny from anyone.

Mike simply provided the link to the infamous YouTube video

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:30 pm 
Film Expert

I'm tired of it all now, though.

Osi will always win here.

I just always assumed that at the first hint of dishonesty any member of any forum would be asked to explain themselves. Failure to adequately do so would result in a ban. Osi has not only lied and deceived but by the silence of many other forum members and certainly the forum administrators, has had his behaviour validated.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:13 am 
Site Admin

Mike O'Regan wrote:

Quote:
Osi has not only lied and deceived but by the silence of many other forum members and certainly the forum administrators, has had his behaviour validated.

What you have stated above is THE ONLY REASON I started this forum. Three and one-half years ago, I tried to
expose him on the other two forums and got nowhere with the administrators, moderators, or members. So I learned
to read HTML and CSS code and built this forum. If you read the mission statement at the top of each page, you will
see, "We only moderate when a member will not back up his accusations." Not only are you treated like an
adult here, but if you try to lie or deceive, and are exposed with facts, then you will also be treated like an adult
and removed from this forum. This makes for what I hope is a very enjoyable, friendly, and yes, honest forum.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:51 am 
Film Expert

Mike O'Regan wrote:
I'm tired of it all now, though.

Osi will always win here.

I just always assumed that at the first hint of dishonesty any member of any forum would be asked to explain themselves. Failure to adequately do so would result in a ban. Osi has not only lied and deceived but by the silence of many other forum members and certainly the forum administrators, has had his behaviour validated.

With regard to Mike's post quoted above and his reason for asking questions:
Winbert's latest post on the 8mm forum misses the point completely. He suggests Mike and Osi take the debate somewhere else not on "this lovely forum" [set5_b/set5_b/smash.gif]

What did President Lincoln say about fooling some of the people? [set5_b/set5_b/svengo.gif]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next