8MM FORUM WORLDWIDE • View topic - Forum Exclusives from Indi 8

8MM-16MM FORUM WORLDWIDE

The International Forum for 8mm, 16mm, and 9.5mm film
Dedicated To Collectors Around The World
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Click on any of the boxes below to link to a new page

Screening Rooms    Ebay Film Sellers    Film/Equipment Sellers    Laurel and Hardy    Magnetic Striping

Our mission is to provide a "free" forum for all members. This forum will not delete, lock up, or edit any posts. On this forum, you are "free" to question any statement that is not understood, and debate any differences you have with another member. We only moderate when a member will not back up his accusations. There are no condescending attitudes from the Administrator or the Moderator. You will be treated with respect. Dan Lail, Admin. and Chris Smith, Moderator

Post subject: Forum Exclusives from Indi 8
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:37 am 
Film Expert

I've a few titles just for a limited time as Forum Exclusives, if interested please email me at indi8films@aol.com or TEL: 01992 652792 , postage will be added at point of sale.

The Fog 2x800' Colour Sound F/L Scope Nice Derann print of this John Carpenter horror starring Jamie Leigh Curtis £200 SOLD

Paradise Hawaiian Style 2x800' Colour Sound F/L Viacom print of this fun Elvis |Presley musical, in good condition with still a pretty good colour print £75

Whatever Happened to Aunt Alice 4x400' Colour Sound nice condition ABC print of this horror story starring Geraldine Page, Ruth Gordon & rosemary Forsyth £80

A Night in Casablanca 1200' B/W Sound nice Derann re-print (I bought it off them) of this fun Marx Bros. comedy in excellent condition polyester print £65

Way out West 1200' B/W Sound (polyester Derann re-print of the Walton 3x400', has a slight purplish hue), excellent condition £60

I also have a pair of Standard 8 rewind arms, nice condition £20 + post.

I also have a limited supply of the Derann 1200' white cardboard boxes, they are brand new but may have an odd mark here and there from being stored for many years £7.50p Each + post, once they're gone there will be no more, so if you want any, please contact

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Forum Exclusives from Indi 8
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:28 am 
Film Expert

A Night in Casablanca is now on HOLD, I'll confirm if it sells soon.

Post subject: Re: Forum Exclusives from Indi 8
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:58 am 
Film Expert

A Night in Casablanca has now been SOLD.