8MM FORUM WORLDWIDE • View topic - Will Trade KING OF JAZZ & THE ROBE/SCOPE Trailers

8MM-16MM FORUM WORLDWIDE

The International Forum for 8mm, 16mm, and 9.5mm film
Dedicated To Collectors Around The World
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Click on any of the boxes below to link to a new page

Screening Rooms    Ebay Film Sellers    Film/Equipment Sellers    Laurel and Hardy    Magnetic Striping

Our mission is to provide a "free" forum for all members. This forum will not delete, lock up, or edit any posts. On this forum, you are "free" to question any statement that is not understood, and debate any differences you have with another member. We only moderate when a member will not back up his accusations. There are no condescending attitudes from the Administrator or the Moderator. You will be treated with respect. Dan Lail, Admin. and Chris Smith, Moderator

Post subject: Will Trade KING OF JAZZ & THE ROBE/SCOPE Trailers
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:50 pm 
Film Expert

I have the following 16mm trailers that I would like to trade. Both were purchased from Steel Valley Films back in the good old days...

THE KING OF JAZZ 1930 Technicolor feature with Paul Whiteman and His Orchestra

THE ROBE/SCOPE IS COMING Preview of the 1953 film touting the new CinemaScope process

I would like to trade for WHAT THE DICKENS HAVE THEY DONE TO SCROOGE? This is a featurette (or a long trailer...) re the 1970 musical SCROOGE starring Albert Finney. As I remember, it runs almost ten minutes.

Would be willing to trade both as a package for WHAT THE DICKENS in 16mm or 35mm. 16mm would be preferred.

Would be willing to trade one for a good quality DVD-R or even Super-8 sound. (I may be wrong, but I have a vague recollection that this was released on Super-8.)

Please contact me directly at: fredguida44@yahoo.com

Profile Send private message